The purpose of the Angel Fund for Small Nonprofits is to provide grants to start-up organizations and small, established nonprofits with grants to help them provide program services that fill an unmet need. Organizations must provide community-based human services and/or educational services and be based in Collier County. Special attention will be given to organizations with net assets of less than $1 million dollars. The Angel Fund grant committee looks for programs where a $5000 – $15,000 grant can make a difference to the organization’s ability to address a community need.
The Angel Fund for Nonprofits requires: a completed profile in the Nonprofit Directory and investment of at least 10% by the nonprofit. To apply for a Nonprofit Program Grant, download the Expected Outcomes Form 2017 – (This is a word doc). Suggestion – Use the Form first to design your program request and then complete your application. Save the Form and upload it when prompted. The Form is required with your application.
For FY2018 – 2019 Grants for Women & Girls in Collier County. Society’s most chronic problems usually fall hardest on women and girls. Grants will be made to organizations that offer programs for women and girls that address the unmet economic, educational, safety and health related needs of women and girls in Collier County. Review the most recent Status of Women & Girls in Florida by County: POVERTY & OPPORTUNITY. Special attention should be given to the Women’s Foundation’s priority areas of funding including:
- 1. Provide services and programs for at-risk senior women.
- 2. Provide services for homeless women & families.
- 3. Provide programs for at-risk teen girls.
- 4. Help serve women, heads of household with children, living at or near poverty level.
- The Women’s Foundation of Collier County looks for programs/projects where a $20,000 – $40,000 grant can make a difference to the organization’s ability to address a community need. The Committee will choose one or two projects that best fit the needs of the community, and address the mission of the Women’s Foundation.
The Women’s Foundation of Collier County requires: a completed profile in the Nonprofit Directory and investment of at least 25% by the nonprofit. To apply for a grant, download the Expected Outcomes Form 2017 – and upload the completed word document when prompted in the application under attachments. (This is a word doc). Suggestion – Use the Form first to design your program request and then complete your application. Save the Form and upload it when prompted. The Form is required with your application. Eligible expenses include program staffing, transportation and consumables directly related to the program’s impact.
CAPACITY BUILDING GRANTS
NETWORK FOR GOOD (NFG) Jumpstart Fundraising Program – is a NEW pilot project for small (up to $100,000 in assets) nonprofits. Deadline for Requests has been extended to March 22, 2018 for an April 15 start date. To receive an application form, please contact email@example.com.
Six new grants will be available during this cycle. The total cost of the year-long Network for Good program is $3,948.
- The Community Foundation will offer grants of $2000 each,
- NFG Foundation will match each grant with $1,000,
- Each applicant is required to match the request is $948.
All applicants must complete a short application, create Profile in the NONPROFIT DIRECTORY and has been in contacted with Network for Good staff. The organization
To learn more about the program, please contact Rachel.Ramjattan@networkforgood.com for more information about this year-long fundraising coaching program.