Mark Your Calendar
We host events throughout the year to recognize outstanding philanthropic contributions to our community; to educate donors, professional advisors and nonprofit leadership; and, to raise funds for grantmaking.
Celebration of Philanthropy – November 3, 2017 – Grey Oaks Country Club
A salute to individuals, nonprofit organizations, corporations and civic groups that demonstrate passion about charitable giving and inspire others to do the same.
Four awards will be presented at the 2017 Celebration of Philanthropy:
Robert C. Cosgrove Award – Patty and Jay Baker
- Acknowledging individuals who represent devotion to human values, families and the well-being of our community.
Harvey Kapnick Award – The Conservancy of Southwest Florida
- Recognizing a nonprofit that has distinguished itself by exemplifying program excellence.
Outstanding Corporate Philanthropy Award – Wynn’s Market & Catering
- Acknowledging an organization that consistently helps support our community by making intelligent use of its own strengths and social capital.
Excellence in Civic Leadership Award – The Latchkey League
(sponsored by Naples Daily News)
- Recognizing a civic organization whose members’ volunteer service to a program or project in our community has had demonstrable impact.
Pictured: Ann Curry
Power of the Purse – December 1, 2017 – The Ritz-Carlton, Naples
- Bringing together civic-minded leaders whose charitable activities help improve the well-being of at-risk women and girls in our community. Drawings for fabulous designer handbags.
- Guest Speaker: Ann Curry
Ann is an award-winning journalist and photojournalist, a former NBC News Network anchor, an international correspondent and has also been given numerous humanitarian awards. We hope you will join us to hear her speak on women and girls issues—locally, nationally and worldwide.
Give Where You Live Collier – February 21-22, 2018
- Give Where You Live Collier is a 24-hour, online giving event. The goal is simple – inspire Collier County residents, both seasonal and year-round, to come together to show their pride in the community and contribute to support the life-changing work of local nonprofits.
Women of Initiative Awards Luncheon – April 6, 2018 at Naples Grande Beach Resort
- Celebrating women who, through their leadership styles, are an inspiration to all women seeking to make a difference through philanthropy and civic engagement.