The Community Foundation of Collier County offers a simple, powerful, and highly personal approach to individual and corporate philanthropy. Across Collier County, donors (and their professional advisors) choose to work with us to meet their charitable goals while gaining maximum tax advantage for their giving.
How does the Community Foundation help you achieve your philanthropic goals?
- We want to help you meet your charitable goals and leave a lasting legacy in your community.
- Establish your own named charitable fund, recognize a loved one, or give anonymously and know that your gift will have lasting impact on the community.
- Receive maximum tax benefits for your giving.
- Choose from a range of assets to fund your gift – cash, stocks, real estate, and more.
- Participate in recommending how your gift will be used.
- Learn about organizations and opportunities in your community to make the most impact on the causes and issues you care about.
- Pass on your philanthropic values to the next generation.
Let us help you devise your charitable giving plan
Our Donor and Corporate Advised Funds Handbook provides all the information you need to understand the value of establishing a donor advised fund at the Community Foundation and to create that fund.
Tax Reform Act
Click here to learn how to more about benefiting from your charitable donations with the Tax Reform Act