Building On Our Momentum
Over the years, our Corporate Partners have helped support the efforts of the Community Foundation’s grantmaking and leadership initiatives with spectacular results. Our assets have grown to over $178 million and we manage the assets of more than 700 funds. Our total grantmaking: over $137 million.
Help us build on this momentum. Join our existing Corporate Partners whose corporate cultures, like yours, demand the commitment to civic service and community support. By helping us further our work in the coming year, your organization can make a difference in the lives of many – for good and forever – and showcase a community commitment that is exhibited by the finest organizations in Collier County.
We are grateful for our community’s allegiance to the work of the Community Foundation of Collier County and we invite your support as a Corporate Partner. We cannot do it without you.
Your participation offers you significant and positive exposure to a variety of audiences and an opportunity to position your company as a philanthropic leader in our community. If you are new to our Corporate Partnership program, we have developed a two-tiered partnership opportunity for your consideration.
$5,000 Corporate Partnership Benefits
- ½ page 4-color editorial profile, with photo, in the Foundation’s 2018-19 Annual Report showcasing your organization’s philanthropic partnership with the Community Foundation of Collier County and the community
- 12,000+ copies to be direct mailed in November 2019 to high net-income households, donors, fund holders, professional advisors, nonprofit agencies, community partners and other individuals
- An additional 3,000+ copies to be distributed at events and presentations throughout the year
- Online link for the annual report for one year of the CFCC website
- Logo recognition for a full year as a Corporate Partner on the Community Foundation’s website with a link to your corporate website, if your organization permits
- Logo recognition for a full year as a Corporate Partner on the Community Foundation’s lobby display
- Permission to place the CFCC logo on your website and other marketing materials for one year.
- Recognition through social media channels, events, and other media, when applicable for one year
- Four (4) tickets to the Celebration of Philanthropy Luncheon in November 2019
- An eblast featuring your corporate partner ad to our contact list
- The opportunity for you to feature your organization in an article in either our CFCC, Professional Advisor Council, or Women’s Foundation of Collier County newsletters.
For additional information, contact our Marketing Director, Cindi Withorn, at 239.307.4525 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.