Mark Your Calendar
We host events throughout the year to recognize outstanding philanthropic contributions to our community; to educate donors, professional advisors and nonprofit leadership; and, to raise funds for grantmaking.
Give Where You Live Collier – February 15-16, 2017
- Give Where You Live Collier is a 24-hour, online giving event. The goal is simple – inspire Collier County residents to come together, show their pride in the community, and contribute to support the life-changing work of local nonprofits.
Women of Initiative Awards Luncheon – March 31, 2017 at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples Beach Resort
- Celebrating women who, through their leadership styles, are an inspiration to all women seeking to make a difference through philanthropy and civic engagement.
Click here to register for the 2017 Women of Initiative Honorees Luncheon
Celebration of Philanthropy – November 3, 2017 – Naples Grande Beach Resort
- A salute to individuals, nonprofit organizations, corporations and civic groups that demonstrate passion about charitable giving and inspire others to do the same.
Power of the Purse – December 1, 2017 – Naples Grande Beach Resort
- Bringing together civic-minded leaders whose charitable activities help improve the well-being of at-risk women and girls in our community. Keynote speaker to be announced. Drawings for designer handbags and the announcement of the 2018 Women of Initiative.
- Watch for an announcement of the Power of the Purse Keynote Speaker!