Building On Our Momentum
Over the years, our Corporate Partners have helped support the efforts of the Community Foundation’s grantmaking and leadership initiatives with spectacular results. Our assets have grown to nearly $107 million and we manage the assets of more than 510 funds. Our total grantmaking: $88 million.
Help us build on this momentum. Join our existing Corporate Partners whose corporate cultures, like yours, demand commitment to civic service and community support. By helping us further our work in the coming year, your organization can make a difference in the lives of many – for good and forever – and showcase a community commitment that is exhibited by the finest organizations in Collier County.
We are grateful for our community’s allegiance to the work of the Community Foundation of Collier County and we invite your support as a Corporate Partner. We cannot do it without you.
Your participation offers you significant and positive exposure to a variety of audiences and an opportunity to position your company as a philanthropic leader in our community. If you are new to our Corporate Partnership program, we have developed a two-tiered partnership opportunity for your consideration.
$5,000 Corporate Partnership Benefits
- A 4-color editorial profile in the Foundation’s Annual Report showcasing your organization’s philanthropic partnership with the Community Foundation of Collier County and the community
- Printed November 2015
- Distributed via a number of outlets to 40,000+ households, donors, professional advisors, nonprofit agencies, community partners and other individuals
- Distributed to our fund holders, donors, nonprofits and professional advisors
- Distributed during events and presentations throughout the year
- Two tickets to the Celebration of Philanthropy Luncheon in January 2016
- Two invitations to Spotlight on Needs events – presentations throughout the year to select groups around specific topics led by a panel of nonprofit agency leaders from our community
- An article in one of our publications about your organization’s philanthropic efforts in our community
- Logo recognition as a Corporate Partner on the Community Foundation’s website with link to your corporate website, if your organization permits
- Permission to place the CFCC logo on your website and other marketing materials as a partner with your organization
- Recognition through social media channels, events and other media, when applicable